GENESIS.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS.
BohlianCool ppl came to hack my blog. Thanks edison. U good LOL.
Tell everyone the pw.. Luckily i have changed it ;D



hello! :D
Since I can heck into it. LOL

the unhandsome didn't come to school today
and scammed me to buy him 60cents icecream
just to make him come to school tmr.

tsktsk~ roflmao. f2


HERE COMES THE BULLCRAP.
PLEASE SKIP IT, and go to someone else link.
IT IS TOTALLY UNTRUE,
AS IT IS FABRICATED BY THE UNHANDSOME. :X


paulina ♥ says:
im going give genesis as many mac furries he wants! F2


paulina ♥ says:
genesis is one hawt babe :D
















okay. I posted f5



[: GENESIS! give me some love ;D says:
awww man thanks yo

[: GENESIS! give me some love ;D says:
I'll treat you to BUFFET! :DDDDD


paulina♥ says:
thanks dude :DDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home