GENESIS.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hahaha! Tomorrow is my little cousins first birthday (:

She has grown up so fast.

Hehehehe. And tomorrow got steamboat! My uncle treating us again :D!



I will try to load some pictures of her soon :D







Replys to tag!



Weizhan: Haha not really la (:

xinzhen: haha thanks! Whats ur link?

Christoh: YOU ARE THE BEST WORST SISTER I HAVE EVER HAD ALSO (:

Cam: Hehe sure bo? Where got! Dont anyhow say LOL. Haha no need for hwk liao ma. So change to english :D

Jade: Yo mei!

Christoh: Haha nice la nice la :D

garychen: YO THANKS! Hehe updated :D

Edison: LOL they got nothing to do with me. And i cant tahan 2hrs of praying lolol! Ur inference is wrong LOL :D

estalla: haha! whats ur URL?

joleneeee: Hahaha thanks alottt (: And this songs rocksssss :D

garywong: Hi wong (:

Zolda: Fuck the zolda LOL :O

ah kai: haha thanks~~!

Mary/Twinkle/etcetc : LOLOL Thanks for singing on my blog (:

HIPPIE: I LOVE U ON BED TOO LOL!

Jialing: haha thanks (: Aiya i rather use my time sleeping :D

Xiaowei: HAHA YEA! I agree :D

Chirstoh: Wow ur back FAST AND FURIOUS!

joleneee: yea my bag sucks ): Help me choose a nice one hehe :D

Jialing: HAHAHA thanks again! Hehe there i updated :D

Zolda: Hate the zolda guy la. _l_ him too LOL.

eunice: lol ps! Whats ur URL again?

Mary: I love jesus (: Jesus loves me LOL. May god atone for ur sin EDISON LOL :D

joleneee: Hahahaha! yea too u too :D BIG HEAD GIRL!

Zolda: LOL diam la zolda :D Go sms ur junli LOLOLOLOL

Edison: I didnt! SOMEONE IMPOSTED AS ME! AND DEFINE GOOD EXAMPLE LOLOL.

Jialing: YEA I AGREE (: The sky is blue :D


haha thanks for tagging guys :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home