GENESIS.

Monday, September 29, 2008

who was the person who tag you ?
Jialing :D
what did you think of the person ?
CHIO BU (: friendly ! motivate people (all bullshit)
1. do you eat alot of fast food ?
Yup
2. Have you kissed anyone in 2008 ?
Yup :x
3. were you happy when you woke today
?No. I hate geog lol
4. what did you last get upset about ?
I cant do my geog!
5. do you eat candy on daily basis ?
Woahaha of cause
6. what about is your 5th message
?????
7 who was the last person you ate with ?
my grandmother. She cooks deliciously!
8 who was the first picture you took a picture of ?
When i was a baby? My mom or dad or somthing.
9 when ordering sushi what do you get ?
Salmon :D!
10. who was the last person you sat next to ?
My sis. We were hwking together..
11 what were you doing at 10am ?
in school . doing exams ....
12 have you changed alot since summer ?
I have no idea.
13 what was the last beverage you spilled on yourself ?
Today. I spilled my crystentum tea on me.
14 where is the place you want to be right now ?
HOME [:
15 when was the last time you cried ?
Dont remeber lol.
16 what's your favourite at the moment ?
STUDYING ! I prefer sleeping :D
17 what were you doing at 11 last night ?
sleeping -.-
18 who's near you ?
nobody (:
19 what were doing at 5am this morning ?
sleeping lah ;D
20 what's bothering you right now ?.
My english and poa paper.
21 who was the last person you talk on the phone ?
Im talking to silk luq hh sly now :D
22 whose house did you go to last ?
I went sly house just now!
23 who honestly knows everything about you ?
Hmmm. Maybe gary wong :D? Or jared lum.
24 who broken your heart ?Myself ;D
25 honestly do you love someone very much ?
Yup. I love Jesus :D
26 who was the last person to tell you they love you ?
Jesus!
27 are your friends with the last person you kiss ?
Haha nope :x.
28 are there any part of your body that hurt ?
My eyes :x
29 in the supermarket the first thing that gets your attention is ?
CHOCOLATE :D
30 how cool do you think you are ?
Not cool at all.
31 drugs are ?
Not cool at all lol
32 which one do you hate most ?
drugs lol?
33 who was the first who text you today ?
Jane (:



LOL . not bullshit lor ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home